Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Year, New Blog

Since I am not very interested in lacrosse i've decided to change my blog's topic. This post's purpose is to point out the change, and apologize to my thousands of faithful readers who are opposed to the topic swap. However i'm sure you will be very satisfied with my new topic which is TV shows. Ive always watched alot of tv, recently I began to watch a show called "Breaking Bad" which was recommended to me by tons of people. I began to watch the series and I really like it, which inspired the new change in my blog content. Psych is also another great show, i've been watching it since it aired back in 2006. It is one of the few shows I've watched since the original air date, alongside Burn Notice, White Collar, Suits and a couple others. Most of the shows I watch are on USA network however I don't only watch that channel. The switch from lacrosse to TV shows is difficult but worth it, I plan to write about new episodes of different shows, new series, and other TV related events. I hope my current fans adjust to the change and continue to view my blog, and also hope that my enormous fan-base continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment